[epub] Re: Copyright infringement - worth bothering?
Of course you should do something. Many net people do not understand that
copyright applies to the web as well as to magazines and books and other
published forms. Simply send them an email or fax and tell them to take the
article down.
Shirley LInde, Editor
SmallShipCruises.com
TheCruiseChef.com

In a message dated 10/15/02 3:02:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,