[epub] RE: Copyright infringement - worth bothering?
I do the same thing as you - check to see where my stuff ends up each
quarter.

If I find something I don't like, I calm down, then write a note to the site
owner.  Many times they've added my resource box back.  Sometimes I've asked
that the article be removed completly, other times I let them know it's be
updated and "here is the new article".  I've even sent someone the HTML code
for them to reformat what they used.

No matter whose site our work gets on, it's important that it be a
reflection of your professionalism.

Maria Marsala, Business and Life Coach-Consultant

Affordable coaching for everyone! It's time to enhance
the quality of your life - personally and professionally.
Find out how now... www.CoachMaria.com

-----

Ever need to put your hands on an email marketing-related
number quickly? All-new comprehensive Guide includes:

- Hard data on email marketing open & click through rates
- 134 charts and tables of latest email metrics
- What email results 1,711 marketers are actually getting

             Click below for a 10% discount:
       http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sherpmet1

Post:                            mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com