From: Tina Clarke [mailto:Tina@clarke111.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:24 AM
To: epub@list-universe.com
Subject: [epub] Re: Need advice on co-registration

Yawn.. who woke me up,... ah Janet it's you ;)

.. Well I'm not sure what co-registration means.. does that mean when you
have a
bunch of other ezines and person gets the same list on each site to sign up
for
the ezines?..

-----

Ever need to put your hands on an email marketing-related
number quickly? All-new comprehensive Guide includes:

- Hard data on email marketing open & click through rates
- 134 charts and tables of latest email metrics
- What email results 1,711 marketers are actually getting

             Click below for a 10% discount:
       http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sherpmet1

Post:                            mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com