[epub] Best software with templates
Hi e-publishers:

I have a prospect who wants me to set up a newsletter on a service with
templates so he can do his own content updates and publishing.  I use
Topica's E-mail Publisher but I'm not impressed with their templates.  Can
you recommend a "user friendly" service with good HTML templates?

Mark Kenny
MRK Systems
714-948-8066
http://www.mrksystems.com

Sales and Contact Management Systems
for Professionals and Organizations

Join my e-mail discussion group on using tech
in your selling and business development
activities at:

-----

Ever need to put your hands on an email marketing-related
number quickly? All-new comprehensive Guide includes:

- Hard data on email marketing open & click through rates
- 134 charts and tables of latest email metrics
- What email results 1,711 marketers are actually getting

             Click below for a 10% discount:
       http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sherpmet1

Post:                            mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com