[epub] Bad Articles (possible source)
Further to ongoing debate, fellow editors....

I've been informed one of my eMail addresses has been added to a list called ezine-editors-list.com run by a chap called Michael Green. He is selling a "clean" database of addresses of editors.

Unfortunately he managed to get the wrong address on the database, ignored "submit via webform" instructions and missed the fact PS. Advisor has been rebranded!

Keep an eye open for submissions coming from this source.

Ross ;-))

--

H o w . t o . M a k e . a . L i v i n g . by
O f f e r i n g . Y o u r . A d v i c e

A practical guide to starting your own consultancy business. Complete with worksheets, check lists and templates.

http://www.garol.com/businessreview/htmlboya.html

----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--