[epub] Update on joining epub digest
I was wrong just now when I told you to unsub from individual message delivery if you wanted to switch to epub's digest form. Chris Knutson told me that when you send a message to mailto:epub-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , it switches you automatically.

So, never mind about unsubbing. One less email to send.

Janet
epub moderator

----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--