[epub] Re: How to read the OPENRBL report
At 23:07 16/07/2003, you wrote:
I have used this site a lot ... to track down people who have abused our email addresses

I've been looking at this site, and it's very useful. Where can I find out more about using it to trace email address abusers? I need a site that explains it slowly in words of one syllable!

Dianne Reuby<>< http://firstwebbuilder.co.uk http://freesitebuilder.co.uk http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/?12650