[epub] Introduction and question re: ISPs
Hi, I'm Shannon Carreiro. I've been following this list for a couple weeks
now, using it mostly as a learning tool to familiarize myself with
terminology, etc.
After 25 years in traditional ad agency environments as a writer/creative
director, I've taken a job with an online marketing firm. In addition to
writing copy for their clients, they've charged me with becoming their email
mavin.  One of the things I keep reading is that it's a good idea to
establish relationships with ISPs in an effort to stay out off blacklists.
Great.  Only nobody ever says how one goes about doing that.  Any
suggestions?  Or is there someplace I can go for this info?
Thanks so much for your help.  (I'm enjoying the blog v. email thread very
much).
Shannon