[epub] Re: web provider offering blog
The two most well known blogging tools (and both offer hosting)
are:

http://www.blogger.com
http://radio.userland.com

If you have some experience installing scripts on your own server, Movable Type from SixApart.com is an elegant, flexible and very powerful blogging software.

One of the biggest advantages to going to blogging in some form
right now is the ability to syndicate your content via rssfeed.

Mark Brownlow contributed a great comment about RSS that's one of the posts on my Heart Kids Blogathon. I'm about eight hours into the event, and have a collection of eMarketing wisdom and some ramblings of my own that e-pubbers may find interesting.

Not to mention that the event has brought in over $2200 in
donations towards heart surgery for poor kids in India.

Blogging sure is fun !  I'm enjoying the 24 hour marathon session
that ends at 6 a.m. PST on July 27th.  It's 4 a.m. here in India,
and I'm fresh as a daisy :)

Dr.Mani
See my Heart Kids Blogathon - with an eMarketing theme
http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/blog/

--
Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian
Join our HEART KIDS BLOGATHON - 24 hours of

http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/blogathon/

==> Blogging that helps save a child's life!