[epub] Slide-in Popup - Old Topic back again
Hi All,

A while back for the sake of discussion, I created
a simple layer of sliding HTML, that I playfully
christened as "Slide In Popups".

Some loved it. Many hated it.

Regardless, just the sheer number of opinions,
and an increasing number of people asking
me for the script, and a good ol' friend's
encouragement put together, inspired me to
create the site below.

For the sheer reason that the idea was
evolved and fine tuned by your comments,
I wish to give everyone a nice fat discount.

Let me know if you wish to purchase it,
and don't forget to tell me that you
are an ePubber.

http://SlideInPopup.com

Thanks,

And look forward to your valuable comments.

Regards,

Ravi
http://SlideInPopup.com