[epub] Re: Slide-in Popup - Old Topic back again
Hi Ravi,

I'm afraid to say you aren't the first to come up with this concept... we
call them 'invue' ads and fastclick have been using them for some time.
Fastclick are a fantastic source of income for webmasters... one of the
few offering CPM advertising, and the interstitials are up as high as
$10 CPM which is great.

These are one of my main sources of income... sign up so I can get my
10% :-)

http://www.fastclick.com/re.f?8237