[epub] Re: Introduction
For Tina Clark's information: I am a male.  I am divorced, and fully intend
to Opt-In and have both text and HTML.  Like you, I have not decided whether or
not to double opt-in, although I suspect that would be much better.  As for
my website, I will leave that to your better judgment.

I appreciate your introduction and I trust that mine meets your standards.  I
likewise belong to lists.emailuniverse.com.

Thanks Again,

Paul English
PEnglish1607@xxxxxxx