[epub] Re: Slide-in Popup - Old Topic back again
Ravi
The ONLY UnBlockable Popup
http://SlideInPopup.com

Ravi did a good job with the sales page and the examples. A nice presentation.

I would be remiss if I failed to mentioning a subscription form, also UnBlockable, with example code free for the downloading, that list members might find useful. It does not have the slide-about features that some of Ravi's do, but it does use a cookie to regulate display, has a delayed opening feature, and can be positioned exactly where you want it on your page. See
http://willmaster.com/possibilities/demo/NoKillPopBox3/

Will Bontrager