[epub] Re: Slide-in Popup - Old Topic back again
Nice one, Will!

I haven't had time to try your NoKillPopBox yet, but seeing the demo, it looks perfect. Exactly what I too had in mind when I wrote my earlier post. Plus it's free!

With all the pop-up blockers around now, I'm sure a lot of people here are going to find this invaluable. Thank you!

(For anyone that missed Will's post, go to:
http://willmaster.com/possibilities/demo/NoKillPopBox3/ )

All the best,

Azam Corry

Free Marketing Resources: http://www.NowSell.com