[epub] Autoresponders
Hi all,

I switched one of my sites to paid hosting a few months ago, and I'm just getting around to moving my articles from free autoresponder services to my own host. On the free services, I get an email when someone triggers an autoresponder, and I can download the email list if I want to send a follow-up offer (not that I ever have, but it's there if I need it!)

My host doesn't seem to have this facility on autoresponders. Is this usual? Would I be better sticking with the dedicated autoresponder services? I was switching as I thought that it would be a reminder of my site, as it was coming from my domain name rather than from a service.

TIA,

Dianne Reuby<><
http://firstwebbuilder.co.uk
http://freesitebuilder.co.uk