[epub] Re: Autoresponders
Hi Dianne

Check and see if they allow you to forward your email aliases.

I use this feature with the autoresponders I have on my site.
Set up your Ar's and then plug that addie into the forwarder.
Everytime someone hits it you get a notice.

To your Success
Kurt Geer
Are you stimulating emotions?
http://www.AkulaPromotions.com/psycolors.htm