[epub] RE: Non-Deliverables or Bounce Backs
>I was just wondering, for those people that use their own home-grown
mail
sending system, how do you process NDR (non-deliverable receipts) or
bounce
backs?<

I delete them unless I know the people personally, and then I contact
them to confirm they would like to receive the ezine and get the new
email address.

Lois Carter Fay, APR
Publisher, "MarketingIdeaShop BRAINY Tidbits" Weekly Ezine
Brainy marketing ideas and resources for marketers and small businesses
Email lcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On the Web at http://www.marketingideashop.com

Please support our new sponsor: MarketingWords.com
            I Can't TELL You How To Do It ...

  But I can SHOW you. I'm Karon Thackston, and I can show you
    how to find your perfect audience, discover their needs,
       give them what they want and produce an amazingly
     successful ezine. Over 80 resources, 70 free places to
       promote your ezine, 2 professionally designed HTML
            templates & free bonuses are included.

        Get serious about your ezine, starting today!
              http://opt-influence.com/nl/cgi