[epub] Ad URL corrected -- sorry!
Hi folks:

We started a new ad today for the list, but the code was missing a couple of crucial characters. It worked in the test, but something got dropped
when we inserted it in ListManager. If you tried it and got a Page Not Found error, please accept my apology and try it again:

http://opt-influence.com/nl/pl.cgi?mw

It works now. I guarantee it

Janet
epub moderator

Please support our new sponsor: MarketingWords.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- I Can't TELL You How To Do It ...

 But I can SHOW you. I'm Karon Thackston, and I can show you
   how to find your perfect audience, discover their needs,
      give them what they want and produce an amazingly
    successful ezine. Over 80 resources, 70 free places to
      promote your ezine, 2 professionally designed HTML
           templates & free bonuses are included.

       Get serious about your ezine, starting today!
          http://opt-influence.com/nl/pl.cgi?mw