[epub] Macs and blogs WAS Re: Questions re blogs
Subject: Re: Questions re blogs
From: "Jill E. Vaile" <jill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:39:14 -0700

Do any of you use MACS? Because I have found over the past year,
whenever I go to set up/work on a blog I have at blogger.com, my
computer has problems- as in- it crashes. I am using OS 9 still....does
anyone know of any other blog sites that might be more MAC friendly?

Hi Jill,

I'm using 9.1 (and no desire to change for now) with IE5.13 and have no problems editing blogs at blogger.com.

I'd first try disabling any free/shareware apps you might have running at the same time which could be causing conflicts, and check you have enough memory allocated to your browser. It could also be that you might need a newer browser/update of Apple's Runtime for Java (mine is MRJ2.2.5 I think).

All the best,

Azam Corry

Free Marketing Resources: http://www.NowSell.com
eBooks And Resale Rights: http://www.eBookSaver.com
Free "Brandable" content: http://www.ArticlePromoter.com
Auto Industry Telematics: http://www.Automotive-Telematics.com

Please support our new sponsor: MarketingWords.com
           I Can't TELL You How To Do It ...

 But I can SHOW you. I'm Karon Thackston, and I can show you
   how to find your perfect audience, discover their needs,
      give them what they want and produce an amazingly
    successful ezine. Over 80 resources, 70 free places to
      promote your ezine, 2 professionally designed HTML
           templates & free bonuses are included.

       Get serious about your ezine, starting today!
          http://opt-influence.com/nl/pl.cgi?mw