[epub] RE: Change to List
Janet,

This sounds like a good plan. Because of the problem with
email-gathering robots, some folks may not be interested in
listing their email addresses. I suggest that it this is a
problem for some of the members, you follow the format adopted by
the Adventive lists. The @ sign is replaced by a comma. So far,
robots do not gather addresses listed in this manner.

Lois Carter Fay, Publisher
"MarketingIdeaShop BRAINY Tidbits" Weekly Ezine
Brainy ideas & resources for marketers & small businesses
Email  lcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AKA lcf,marketingideashop.com
Subscribe: http://www.marketingideashop.com

Please support our new sponsor: MarketingWords.com
            I Can't TELL You How To Do It ...

  But I can SHOW you. I'm Karon Thackston, and I can show you
    how to find your perfect audience, discover their needs,
       give them what they want and produce an amazingly
     successful ezine. Over 80 resources, 70 free places to
       promote your ezine, 2 professionally designed HTML
            templates & free bonuses are included.

        Get serious about your ezine, starting today!
           http://opt-influence.com/nl/pl.cgi?mw