[epub] Re: news.admin.net-abuse.sightings and spammer databases
Michael,

My response was to another Mark's post regarding hosting services and spam.

Janet--is there no way to add the poster's address to their message.  I
think the lack of signatures is confusing many of us.

Regards,

Mark R. Kenny

Michael wrote:
>    I appreciate your thoughts.
> But my posts get indexed in the major
> search engines so I think its worth while.

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com