[epub] Re: Starting or Moving to a PAID Subscription Basis
Hello,

I know that Fred Langa at http://www.langa.com/ runs both a free
and paid newsletter.

The paid version is sent out in one of three formats text, html,
or digest.  The free version is only text.

The paid version also has no ads and more content.

Paid, or plus subscribers, of which I'm one, also receive back
issues of the newsletter in searchable Windows help file format
or other formats for easy reference.

Reagan D. Lynch
reagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com