[epub] Re: About addresses in posts READ
This is Ross Hall - as in ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / ross.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxx (but don't add it to any mailing lists) - speaking!!!!

Personally I'm on the verge of quitting the list. I've found it damned annoying to have to try and work out who said what and why and how. I like to know who is speaking BEFORE they said it, not have to rely on the signatures at the end and hope someone remembered to put something there. Sure great information here, but who from? And as someone who is a bit of a part-time author I REALLY APPRECIATE having my words identified as coming from ME, not a machine.

I know there were some morons who abused the mailing list, but frankly I'm of the opinion that the pendulum has swung too far in the wrong direction.

Ross Hall.

--
Ross Hall,
G A R O L Ltd.

+44 (0)20 8902 0618
28 Dalmeny Close, Wembley, HA0 2EU, United Kingdom
http://www.garol.com

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com

Put your email-publishing product or service where 25,000+ pros in e-publishing and e-marketing will see it with a flexible
ad package on the EmailUniverse.com Resource Network. Make CONTACT, Build INFLUENCE or Get MAXIMUM IMPACT.