[epub] Re: About addresses in posts READ
Ross,

FYI -- I think your e-mail addresses will be harvested by spammers visiting
the ePub archives.  You may want to consider adding "nospam" or "removethis"
to the address to reduce your email address from being harvested (I'm sure
there are some spammers out there who have figured out how to "clean" up
addresses).

This message posted by:

Mark R. Kenny, Co-publisher
The Rainmakers Playbook