[epub] Re: List format change
Hi Janet,

2. Will RSS kill email publishing?

Seems it might, as the popular jingle going around is:

"Email is DEAD - Period."

Personally, I disagree. And put my arguments into a short report I'd like to offer the list. It's titled:

   EZINES ARE FOREVER!
  Or Why Blogs Won't Replace Email Newsletters

You can get it from
http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/forever/

I look forward to any feedback on the controversial
issue.

best wishes

Dr.Mani
--
Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian
b--different.com

See my newest - "Blog Profit Ideas Exposed"
 It's the book on blogs that's ITSELF a...
  http://www.BlogProfits.com

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com

Put your email-publishing product or service where 25,000+ pros in e-publishing and e-marketing will see it with a flexible
ad package on the EmailUniverse.com Resource Network. Make CONTACT, Build INFLUENCE or Get MAXIMUM IMPACT.