[epub] Re: How to start?
Hi Victor,

Possibly somebody else will come along an tell you just exactly what you want to know, but I'm feeling a little dense. Exactly what is it that you want to start to do? Start an ezine? Build a list? Find list management software? Generate ad revenue? Go from free to paid? Any or all of the above?

Cheers!
Dawn