[epub] Re: List Archives?
At 04:37 PM 9/16/2003 -0400, Scott Wolfington wrote:
Hello,

I just subscribed to this list today. Is there a way to view an archive of past messages? I'd like to do this before asking some question that has
probably been answered dozens of times. Thanks!

Hi Scott:

Welcome to epub! For those on the list who have not heard of BoogieTools, Scott's company designs email bounce-management systems. You have to love a place where "Boogie" is part of the company name.

Scott, you'll find the link to the epub archives here: http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/archives/

This link is in the message header and footer in each epub message. If you're not seeing it in either place, or both, let me know.

Janet Roberts
epub moderator

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--

Put your email-publishing product or service where 25,000+ pros in e-publishing and e-marketing will see it with a flexible
ad package on the EmailUniverse.com Resource Network. Make CONTACT, Build INFLUENCE or Get MAXIMUM IMPACT.