[epub] Re: E-zine relaunch
Hi Denise,

Stay with your idea of sending your previous subscribers a message but, call
it a "Rebirth" of: ....... or a "Sorry I've been gone so long" and explain
why if you want. Your idea of including the topics of the first issue are
good but make sure that you have an good article and only put enough in to
get them to resubscribe to finish reading the article.

( Kinda like an Alfred Hitcock Movie )

Try to make a few small changes to your original format, so as to give it a
"New and Improved Look."  Make it worth their while and time to rejoin you.
I hope this helps to some degree.

Jack Clifford

Founder of the: Small business Educational Center

http://www.jax.bizhosting.com

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com