[epub] Re: ezine relaunch
Hi, Everyone ...

I just wanted to thank everyone for your response to my question about
relaunching my ezine and my concern about being accused of spam (since it has been
over a year since my subscribers have received an issue).

I know asking subscribers to re-sign up for my ezine is probably the best
direction  to go to protect myself.  At the same time, I still feel disheartened
after having spent so much time to build a subscriber base of 1,000, to know I
may have to start from scratch.

I have  a specific question as to when I do send out my relaunch
announcement.  Where in the announcement would you mention that they need to re-subscribe?
 At the beginning? At the end? After the preview of the next issue?  Mention
multiple times?  Any other thoughts?

Thanks for all your input.

Warmly,
Denise Corcoran

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com