[epub] Re: ezine relaunch
<< Where in the announcement would you mention that they need to
re-subscribe? >>

I would mention it at the beginning AND the end: in the beginning as
part of the opening paragraph; at the end as the last thing you tell
them.

Remember, as much as we'd like people to carefully read what we write,
they usually don't. A little bit of repetition for something so
important might be wise.

Good luck with your re-launch!

Mark

Mark Jeantheau
GrinningPlanet.com -- Helping the environment one joke at a time.

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com