[epub] Sorry, guys!
I accidentally let a "please unsubscribe" message go to the list instead of deleting it. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Don't flame either the guy who couldn't figure out how to unsub or me for hitting send instead of delete, okay? But let this be a reminder -- if you want to get off the list, the fastest and most reliable way is to use the one click unsub you'll find at the end of every epub message.

Thanks,
Janet
epub moderator

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--

Put your email-publishing product or service where 25,000+ pros in e-publishing and e-marketing will see it with a flexible
ad package on the EmailUniverse.com Resource Network. Make CONTACT, Build INFLUENCE or Get MAXIMUM IMPACT.