[epub] Re: AOL
<< I have been advising my clients to keep a careful eye on their AOL
traffic >>

Ross ---

Have you found that if one AOL account is blocked, then all AOL account are
blocked; and, conversely, that if one is receiving OK, they all do?

One of the reasons I maintain a low-cost AOL account is to be able to
monitor what goes on there. I have assumed that if my AOL account received a
broadcast properly, other AOLers typically would have received it too. Is
that a reasonable assumption?

Mark
Mark Jeantheau
GrinningPlanet.com -- Helping the environment one joke at a time.

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com