[epub] Re: A O L Not welcome.
At 06:38 2003-10-08, MaidenFate@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>Since A O L seems to be giving so many headaches, I'm wondering about
refusing subscriptions from A O L and including the following message in
a Pop-Up when the subscriber is using A O L.>>

Oh yes. Let's screw the consumer because the ISP and the publication can't
figure out how to fix a problem.

Anyone who sends such a ridiculous message deserves to lose out on
25.3 million potential subscribers.

I was thinking the same.

It's not up to the customer to fix it on their side when it comes to something as "trivial" as email. If you *really* want to send out info to subscribers using AOL, I suggest that you look over how to bypass the AOL-mailblock. (using external systems, what have you)

/ H

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--