[epub] Moderator note: WR2000, please contact me
Sorry for the interruption, folks. Will the member whose email redirects to WR2000 please contact me? You are using a challenge-response filtering system and I can't find your real address in our database.

I'll also post a fast reminder about policy, established on Sept. 26, about using challenge-response on epub:

"If you use this kind of service, which relies on address books or contact lists to allow or quarantine email, you must either whitelist as many addresses as possible -- begin with epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then go through your archives -- or else use a different address, one that does not go through your spam-blocker, to correspond with the list. If you don't, and if members complain about receiving a request to verify their addresses from your service, I'll remove your subscription."

Thanks,
Janet
epub moderator

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--