[epub] Re: a few ideas for Denise
Hi, Everyone ...

I am back again!  I want to thank everyone for all your suggestions about
ezine ads and mailing list managers.  Besides having a mailing list distribution
problem with my web host (which finally got resolved after they realized that
some of the configurations got corrupted), my computer has been crashing
non-stop for the last couple of weeks).  The latter is what has prevented me from
responding sooner.

I am going to print out all your suggestions and incorporate them in my
promotion strategies.  With regard to your suggestions about mailing list
management alternatives, I know it is something I need to look into eventually, even
though my web host's mailing list feature is working fine for now.

My question:  for those that suggested investing in mailing list software,
can you explain how you connect that software to the forms on your web site?  I
am as non techie as they get, so I am abit hesitant to take on another project
that is not my strength or could chew up alot of time to learn.  For those of
you that are non-techies as well :)), I would appreciate any feedback if you
are currently using your own software to manage/distribute your ezine.

Thanks,
Denise Corcoran
The Empowered Business (tm)
http://www.EmpoweredBusiness.com

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com