[epub] Re: Did you guys get this as well? (Fwd: Cleaning and Blessing)
yes i got it / i will just remember his name and when
it keep coming / will block out the address so that it
will not come into my mail box / i will only report
spam if the same content keep coming again from a
different email address... / give a chance before
reporting spam... / have a heart...

but if it keep happening / kill the isp...

http://EmailUniverse.com/epub/archives/

=====
.
.