[epub] Re: laws for e-marketing&target area questions (worldwide)

I know my ego says that I should love to have tens of thousands of people on my mailing list, but in reality I'd rather have 1 who reads the damned thing than a 100 who just bin it!

Agree absolutely.

Though it would be good for both my ego and wallet if I could have
tens of thousands of RESPONSIVE subscribers.  And I've put my
blueprint to achieve this into a system I call "Ezine ANTI Marketing"
- launching soon on Nov. 14th.

See http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/anti/ for details

Best wishes
Dr.Mani
--
Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian
The Ezine ANTI Marketer ;)

http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/anti/
anti-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com