[epub] Re: laws for e-marketing&target area questions (worldwide)
Can someone please tell me the difference between the message above and an advert? I'm kinda confused.

Ross, when it's one of your first 100 posts, it's an ad. When it's among the 500 plus posts one makes over 6 years of membership, it sort of becomes accepted as a message.

;)

At least, that's my guess!

Comment, Janet?

Dr.Mani