[epub] Re: laws for e-marketing&target area questions (worldwide)
On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 09:03 AM, Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian wrote:

Ross, when it's one of your first 100 posts, it's an ad. When it's among
the 500 plus posts one makes over 6 years of membership, it sort of
becomes accepted as a message.

Isn't that a bit like saying I've been walking these streets for 10 years, so now I can start mugging people?

And from another point of view, doesn't that immediately start to devalue the next 100 posts that someone makes on the basis that one might be an ad as well??

Ross ;-((

        Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com