[epub] Re: laws for e-marketing & HEADS-UP
Yeah, that's about the size of it. Dr. Mani has been a regular contributor here for a long time. This is not a license for people to write in and do nothing but promote their bus

Thanks, Janet :)

It happened to me already!

This morning (my time, in India), I wrote to Paul Myers for advice on what
to do about this, as I wasn't sure if it was an attempt to get ME on an anti-
sp*m list!

Paul mentioned it was probably someone who had *reported* somebody else
for sp*m, and was therefore being retaliated against, by having HIS name
added onto several large email lists - a variation of being email bombed,
I guess. Frankly, I didn't quite understand it and following Paul's suggestion,
simply deleted the email.

Hope this helps

Dr.Mani
... the Ezine ANTI Marketer ;)
still no link, Ross <g>

        Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com