[epub] Spam law aftermath?
What are people doing in the wake of the news about the California spam law and the possibly-soon-to-be-enacted CAN-SPAM law by the U.S. Congress, which would cancel out all the state laws, including California's? I did an Ezine-Tip on that subject this week -- http://Ezine-Tips.com -- and next week I'll publish an interview with the publisher of WaterTech Online, whose newsletter will no longer send to people who listed California addresses when they registered for the daily e-news bulletin. Interesting situation.

What are youse guys, as we say here in Wisconsin, doing?

Janet
Editor
http://EmailUniverse.com/

        Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com