[epub] Spam law aftermath
In a message dated 12/3/03 8:44:23 PM, janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< What are youse guys, as we say here in Wisconsin, doing? >>

I'm sitting tight and waiting to see how it all plays out. Responses born
out of panic  don't usually work out for the best. If the California vs.
CAN-SPAM law situation eventually calls for internet newsletter publishers
to act, I bet someone, somewhere will come up with a reasonable way for
most of us to handle it and will be generous enough to share it.

Terry

InstaMom -- the nifty little ezine that will make you grin,
give you food for thought and teach you something
practical three times a week. Why not give it a try?
To subscribe, send a blank email to:
mailto:InstaMom-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com