[epub] Re: Is this why ezine advertising will die out?
What makes you think that you've run a proper test after only ONE appearance in each of the other ezines? And to compare them to your own list (which presumably has seen your message many times) is to compare apples and oranges.
We've been publishing a variety of ezines since 1996. The old marketing maxim is still true. You need to expose your offer to readers more than once to be effective. Our most successful sponsors advertise once or twice a month - every month. And have done so for years.

Gary Foreman
The Dollar Stretcher
www.stretcher.com