[epub] Re: Is this why ezine advertising will die out?
The fact that YOU are promoting YOUR system in YOUR ezine to YOUR readers
(friends) SHOULD show much higher numbers than the same system be promoted
by someone who is not connected with your product/service.

I agree, David.

But the numbers I shared in my "Year-end Letter" are NOT
for my own products, but others that I endorsed.

See http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/mani-letter-2004.htm

My point being: "Shouldn't list owners first forge a *relationship*
with their lists, one where their recommendations or approved
advertisements are trusted by readers, who then respond to
them - BEFORE they charge a $3 to $35 or higher CPM for ads?

Best wishes

Mani

-- Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian The Ezine ANTI Marketer ;)

http://www.EzineMarketingCenter.com/anti/
anti-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com