[epub] Re: Is this why ezine advertising will die out?
Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian wrote in part:

"My point being: "Shouldn't list owners first forge a *relationship*
with their lists, one where their recommendations or approved
advertisements are trusted by readers, who then respond to
them - BEFORE they charge a $3 to $35 or higher CPM for ads?"

I very much agree with this point.  THIS is the problem with ezines which
grow their sub numbers via pay per sub services.

Life is good,
David--
_|_|_| David Herdlinger
_|_|_| Herdlinger Associates
_|_|_| david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_|_|_| http://www.herdlinger.com
_|_|_| http://www.dgmutchler.com
"Turning Potential Into Performance"

FREE subscription to "Unlimited Potential" eZine:
UnlimitedPotential-on@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com