[epub] Looking for info on bulk email vendor reliability
I manage the email lists for a mid-size B2B company and am looking
for a new email vendor.

I am searching because we have experienced spotty performance from
our current vendor over the last few months --  slow list uploads,
delayed sends, mail-merge problems, etc.

I am interested in hearing about the performance you have had with
your vendor to see if I can identify (or eliminate) potential
andidates.

FYI: We have about 20K total contacts, send about 25K messages
monthly and each message goes to (roughly) 3-5K recipients.

Any insight you can offer is appreciated!

Kurt

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com