[epub] Re: How to launch a newsletter?
Terry,

I use Topica, so you won't be interested in that! For promotion, I've found SubscriptionRocket the best way of getting subscribers. It's targeted, so people are interested. Also the pop-up only appears once to each visitor - you can have it on every page, but it will only pop up once. http://www.subscriptionrocket.com

Another method I use is to have something on my site that people want to use - in my case, John Gergye's SEO Wizard quiz. They then get a chance to sign up for my ezine. (They also get a chance to sign up for John's report - that's why he allows his quiz to be used.)

These two methods need a website, of course. When I started my second ezine, I used WorldCast from http://www.fairlogic.com to merge my current ezine list, and my ebook download list, and email them asking if they'd like to subscribe. (WorldCast removed the duplicates, which is why I used it rather than just mail my two lists separately.)

Hope these help.

Dianne Reuby First Web Builder http://www.firstwebbuilder.co.uk Swindon Virtual Office http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk Free Site Builder http://www.freesitebuilder.co.uk

Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- --> Get the Best Minds in the Business for under $1000! <--