[epub] Re: epub digest: January 23, 2004
I just wanted to thank Clarissa 'kiki' Frampton for her advice and info and
Coach Maria for her good wishes. I really want to thank Sue of
http://www.searchengines411.com for going above and beyond and providing me some amazing help
with my website. She found me a new host, is giving it a facelift and is doing
whatever it is she does to help me get better search engine rankings. Wow!
You sure do meet some nice people in this business!

Terry

InstaMom -- the nifty little ezine that will make you grin,
give you food for thought and teach you something
practical three times a week. Why not give it a try?
To subscribe, send a blank email to:
mailto:InstaMom-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com