[epub] Re: How to launch a newsletter?
I would stay away from Subscription Rocket. I gained lots of subscribers...
but not good ones.  They joined and left in droves.  Many of my other ezine
program students have had the same happen to them.

I stay away from everything that is a pop-up now.  If I don't like them
enough to have a popup remover, my ideal client won't either.

Best of success and lots of joy,

Maria

Maria Marsala
President                    (360) 598-3880

Elevating Your Business, Elevating You

Learn how you can grow your business with articles.
http://www.CoachMaria.com/events/articlebanks.html

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com