[epub] RE: Missing ezines
Diane,

I'd put a few past ezines through this content checker and see what "they"
say.
http://www.lyris.com/contentchecker/

Just so you know, there are people like me, who just stopped getting any
mail from any topica list about 18 months ago.  I called topica, they said
it was going through, said it was my ISP, who said it was them, etc.,  Ergo
I dont' subscribe to anything on topica that I want to see <g>. (I do
subscribe to a few article banks ezines there, so that I can post my
articles, but I have to go to the web IF I wanted to see if they went out)

Best of success and lots of joy,

Maria

Maria Marsala
President                    (360) 598-3880

Elevating Your Business, Elevating You
http://www.CoachMaria.com

Learn how you can grow your business with articles.
http://www.CoachMaria.com/events/articlebanks.html

         Please support our sponsor: EmailUniverse.com